How Does Your Tech Support Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be at risk of violating IRS requirements for Safeguarding Taxpayer Data.
- Do you have a managed anti-malware/anti-virus on all devices?
- Do you have a managed Firewall?
- Do you have a drive encryption enabled on all devices?
- Are your wireless networks secure?
- Do you have an email filter for anti-phishing/anti-spam?
- Do you use different passwords for each account?
- Do you store passwords in a safe and secure location?
- Do you encrypt all sensitive files/emails and use strong password protections?
- Do you back up sensitive data to a safe and secure external source?
- Do you clean or destroy old computer hard drives and printers before throwing them away?
- Do you limit access to taxpayer data to individuals who need it, both on your network and physically?
- Do you have an IRS Stakeholder Liaison?
- Do you subscribe to IRS e-News letters and Social Media?
- Have you developed a continuity plan, and updated it yearly?
- Have you developed an information security plan, appropriate to your company’s size and complexity, and updated it yearly?
- Does your IT Company meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their performance in supporting your company?
- Does your IT Company monitor and maintain your software, hardware and network?
Stop paying for sub-standard support today!
You don’t have to settle for less! Because you’re,
interested in our services, we will gift you
2 FREE HOURS of network support to prove that we
can do a better job than your current support solution.
To claim your free support and put us to the test, call
us at 615-610-8251